<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Monday, January 09, 2006

Saved And Single.

(Author Unknown)

What makes you think that just because I am An Attractive woman of GOD-ly intelligence,

That I'm incomplete without a mate?

Who told you That, Without a man,

Something's missing From my life?

And if so, What would that be?

Love? I love myself
And more importantly I love the Lord.

He told me that when I delight in Him, He will give me the desires of my heart.

Security? I have everything I need according to His riches in glory.

Intimacy? Now, how's a man going to get to know me. When he doesn't even know who he is in the Lord?

See my Father told me I'm above a ruby's worth. And a gem does not seek. It is sought.

I'm single and that's all right with me.

See, it's not that I oppose relationships.
It's that I detest co-dependency

As a woman I know it is not my role, To chase after any man.
Esther 2:14 Reads:

That I am to wait on my king and when he's delighted in me.

He Will call me by my name.

My Lord does not intend for me to be needy or desperate.

I am to be Cherished, Relished, Valued, and Honored,

It's not my job to convince him

Or Convict him of that,

My mate will already know it And consistently show it

And he will stay on his knees daily. Not just to adore me,

But to praise the Lord for "The virtuous woman" he has found,

So, when you see me by myself
I'm not alone.

I know what I have coming to me.

I'm single and saved, and right now that's all I need to be!



Please forward this to all the women in your contacts list!

**Whether married or single it applies to us all!**
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 2:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com