<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, November 06, 2005

I WILL LAUGH AT THE WORLD.


THIS WAS SO GOOD, THAT I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ IT, I HOPE THAT THE "OTHER PAMELA", ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM DOESN'T MIND MY SPREADING ABROAD HER BLOG?

****************************************************

I WILL LAUGH AT THE WORLD

No living creature can laugh except man.

Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only I have the gift of laughter and it is mine to use whenever I choose. Henceforth, I will cultivate the habit of laughter.


I will smile and my digestion will improve; I will chuckle and my burdens will be lightened; I will laugh and my life will be lengthened for this is the greatest secret of long life and now it's mine.


And with my laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size. I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish in clouds of new dreams; I will laugh my successes and they will shrink to their true value.


I will laugh at evil and it will die untested; I will laugh at goodness and it will thrive and abound. Each day will be triumphant only when my smiles bring forth smiles from others, and this I do in selfishness, for those on whom I frown are those who purchase not my goods.


Never will I allow myself to become so important, so wise, so dignified, and so powerful, that I forget how to laugh at my world and myself.


In this matter I will always remain as a child, for only as a child am I given the ability to look up to others; and so long as I look up to another I will never grow too long for my cot.
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 3:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com