<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, September 18, 2005

Enjoy the Ride in my new Car


Swimmer Boy,

Rich I just got my new Lexus RX400h, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

"Watch this!" He said, "Baseball" and today's Florida Marlins game came on."News!" he said....and a voice came over the speakers asking me my favorite source.

"Music!" he cried.... and the radio responded with "Who would you like to hear?""Nelson!" he responded.

The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?""Willie!" He continued....and On The Road Again came from the speakers.I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Pink Floyd!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a guy ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid him."ASSHOLE!" I yelled.....

George Bush's last press conference came on!!!!!

I LOVE this car!
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 3:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com