<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, June 08, 2005

CRY ALOUD AND SPARE NOT

Christian Newsletter.

" Presenting revelational truth . Separating the wheat from the tares. Causing Kingdom Aware saints to rise up and manifest to bring forth God's Glory in this endtime season of harvest. Exhorting others to carry their cross and become Kingdom Aware. Training our sisters and brothers to hear the heartbeat of God. Strengthening them with spiritual meat to fulfil God's call on Their lives. Informing the masses of God's plan for all humankind".

June 8, 2005 .

SHIFTING IN CAPACITY FOR DESTINY


ROMANS 8:28-30 says.

28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

We are all shifting! I know for myself my last shifting was fast and the effects of it were immediate! Whether we are just coming into the Body of Christ through salvation, or being sanctified/ consecrated or in the posture now to manifest God's Glory, I would hope we all are in the process of spiritual movement. Whether we physically feel or understand it or not!

Which position are you in? The above scripture reflect the process in which God takes all His children through.
First our lives are predestinated it has already been done in the spirit! My pastor says God is trying to get us to remember. "REMEMBER WHAT I SAID TO YOU BEFORE YOU GOT TO EARTH?" He is always trying to get us remember.

Secondly, He calls us. He makes us aware of and gives us the choice to receive the election that He already elected us to. This applies to salvation and also the acceptance of callings to ministry! Once we have realized that there is a call whether five fold ministry or workplace etc. we must make a choice to say yes. Once we accept the salvation and/or call to ministry
God then sets a precedent. He begins to speak for words to you. Whether encouragement or prophetic words he will give you a vision/ promises and then tell you in essence,
"He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him"

Why is diligence so important?
Thirdly... Justification. This where you have to die! Sadly, this is the place many people get stuck or never get to because they have not received the promises or have backslidden by this point! If you can die and still diligently seek God that is a blessing. I know that many have said to me that the vision is the only thing that kept them going and seeking God. I say that though my flesh underwent stripping, I felt the vision pulling me along.

This is where your will dies and you are made into the image of Jesus. You begin to know Him better and receive greater knowledge. Faith is produced. We get hung on the cross then buried. Things dont seem to go easily in your life and you have to be able to throw your hands up at the exact time you feel the pressure to do something the most.You learn to trust in God alone and fears, disappointment- issues are dealt with. We don't all go through the same tests but it's not comfortable for anyone. If you can make it through this you shall receive the rewards!

What are the rewards?

Glorification! This is the place where we are rewarded.I often hear people say we will not get to glorification until we get to heaven but that is contradictory to scripture. How else will God's Glory be seen lest we be the vessels of glory? God's predestination for you life comes to pass with prosperous results. After you have endured your Egypt, gone through Babylon .. you realize that your enemies no longer have dominion over you and God has given you rest from them. After that your capacity must expand even more to receive the blessings of God.

2 Samuel 22: 17 - 25.

17. He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;

18. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

19. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

20. He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

21. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

22. For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.

24. I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.

25. Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.

Isaiah 40:10.

Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

Our reward is the anointing to minister to others. Spiritual increase is your prosperity. You wax strong while you grow to a capacity to absorb much more revelation. Physical comforts such as cars/ homes/ clothes etc. in abundance are the fruits of your prosperity as a Christian.

We must remember that wealth is not determined by material things. Our ability to handle the physical things will come from the capacity you have to handle spiritual things first! We can have every external security and pleasure and be completely bankrupt inside.

Our mental capacity changes as greater measure of God's grace has been imparted. The more grace God has given the more you can handle. The more you can grasp, maintain and impart.
You may have a great capacity to receive from the Lord and have many revelations and are manifesting and still not have the physical things you desire.

WAIT ON HIM. ( I know I am waiting on HIM ). The longer you wait, the greater your capacity to understand the things of God, the greater the fruit of your prosperity will be!

Let us see ourselves full and yet expanding.

Proverbs 13:7.

One man pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth.

Proverbs 10:22.

The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no sorrow to it.

posted by: Sister Shannon

Visit this site for prayer, or encouragement.

http://groups.msn.com/Tru2GodAlways
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 7:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com