<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, June 05, 2005

I am part of a team, and a group. We are people who love the actor, Mickey Rourke. In fact, I think that he is one of the greatest actors on the American screen. I say it that way, 'cause I don't know all the actors on the other screens of the world.

Anyway, I have a column now!!! Yaaah!! It is a HUGE thing for me, and I feel so honored to do it. Along with my daughter, LaShane Arnett (who has a blog on here also), and Heather Kaplan, (who has a blog on here also) hehe. Lastly I mention, Kathy Thompson, who got me involved with the group on Mickey Rourke Online, in the first place!!

I love these ladies, and we pray that M.R. gets the attention that we feel is due him, after all the years of misunderstanding, and set backs that he has suffered, some through no fault of his own! Some he may have brought on himself, and he'll be the first to admit those too.

Anyway, I have provided a link to this site, and I hope that you will visit, and share it with all your friends and acquaintenses, that are fans of good movies, bad movies, and just generally movies of any kind!!! Alright? Thanks for anything you do to further the bits of information we have posted on "Our Favorite Star". AKA Mickey Rourke.

GOD bless.

Pam
http://www.geocities.com/mickeyrourkeonline/index.html
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 8:27 PM

1 Comments:

Thank you verymuch for the many words friend. I would like to have somebody to read my thoughts. That's what I have been trying. Okay visited your blog and came to know your inerests. Read the biblical messages visited some graphic design (childrens page) went to geocities. Interesting.

By Blogger c g balu, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com