<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wow, I am up in the mountains, visiting the daughter and her family, along with Cherokee, and here it is 2:33 am, and I am wide awake as usual!! I went to Plush Cafe on thursday evening, and didn't get to sleep until around 9:am on friday morning, then LaShane and the kiddlings showed up at 11:00 am and we had to pack a few things to last over the week-end, and off we went, me with only two hours sleep.

I just couldn't make it, by 4 pm or so, I was out of it, so I went and laid down on Samantha's bed and I was in LaLa land until later in the evening. By this time, Cherokee and LaShane were getting ready to have their sister time, listening to a series of books that they have been listening to together over their computers, usually while Cherokee are down the hill, and LaShane is up the hill.

I am usually on my own computer then, but I can hear the book just as well, and even though I have read all four of the books that are so far out in this series, (The Merry Gentry books by Laurel K. Hamilton), they are so good, and stimulating, and fascinating, and fun!!! I don't mind hearing them over and over, and over, again!!! In fact, I insist on it.

It's like our favorite T.V. shows, we get them on DVD, so that even if they go off of the air, we can watch them over and over. Lately it has been "Firefly", by Joss Whedon, master and genius of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, the Fray comic series, (totally awesome)!! Then the most wonderfull and watchable "Firefly" TV show. Alas no longer on the air, due to the stupidity of whoever decides these things.

We're waiting, like panting dogs do for a drink of cool water, in the hot summertime, for the "Serenity" movie that is coming out later on this summer!! We're just as excited as we were while we were waiting for "SinCity", with Mickey Rourke and the most wonderful cast of people we were ever blessed to watch along with him. There was Bruce Willis, Michael Madsen, Elijah Woods, Alexis Bledell, (Rory Gilmore), Benecio Del Toro, Carle Guigino, (Spy Kids mom), Jessica Alba, (Dark Angel), Josh Hartnett, Powers Boothe, Michael Clark Duncan, Devon Aoki, Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy, Rosario Dawson, and on and on.

In "Firefly", there is Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, Ron Glass, Gina Torres, (Mrs. Lawrence Fishburne) Alan Tudyk, Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin, Sean Maher, and other assorted cast members that make for a very interesting, and action packed movie. If you are into scifi, and never watched the "Firefly" series, you OWE it to yourself to go and buy the DVDs, and watch the whole series, then go and buy the comics that bridge the show and the movie, "Serenity", so you aren't wishing you had by the end of the year!!

May the force also be with you, but I who am a total scifi geek for Star Trek, Star Wars, BattleStar Galactica, FarScape, DeepSpace Nine, Babylon 5, Enterprise, StarGate, StarGate SG1, StarGate Atlantis, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and War of the Worlds, (Gort barata Niktu)!! Think that this movie by Joss Whedon, will blow all of the other "monster-hits" of SciFi land, OUT OF THE WATER. Still I gotta see, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", just for my own peace of mind. I love Mos Def!! too.

Well, it is 3:00 a m. I didn't bring the latest book I was reading, but my eyes are starting to glow with silvery lights, this happens when I am staring at the computer screen too long. So, I'll sign off, and go and watch some late night movies on HBO, or Cinemax. I'm sure to find something worth watching!! Everybody else in the house is sawing wood, and I hear the sweet sounds of seven "in tune" descendants of my Mother and Father, and it almost makes me want to cry!! "It's Shake and Bake, and I helped"!!!!

Love these people!
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 2:32 AM

1 Comments:

Your eyes glow lights when you look at the screen too long? I grow spirals on mine. Lol.

PS. took the quiz. I think I got five. Ain't that a shame!

PS. Are the wholes gone from your extraction? How long did it take afterwards until you could like normal again?

TTYL,
Raya

By Blogger raya, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com