<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So, do you like music? Do you like rap? Do you like christian music? Do you like christian rap?

Well, whatever your taste. I have found some great music, (through a friend of mine), and as usual, I want to share. If possible go to their website and see if you like this music before you make a decision, okay?

************************************************************************************

http://www.gospelelevations.net



Welcome to Gospel Elevations: A Holy Hip Hop Web Site!The main purpose of this site is to exalt Jesus Christ. Secondly, this site serves as a marketing tool for gospel rappers, and gospel singers with a hip hop flare. It's about promoting the Kingdom of God.

Gospel Elevations is based in Flint, MI. Because of Gospel Elevation's high visibility on the TOP 100 Christian Rap / Hip Hop sites, some artist have been invited to minister outside of the state. Don't forget to vote once a day. Please set screen resolution at 1024 x 760 for a better viewing experience. Be sure to sign the Guest Book.

THIS SITE IS FREE TO JOIN. All you need to do is provide: a photograph of you or your group, a bio (typed in MS Word or by E-Mail) and three songs. No one will be able to download your music. All music is converted to a file that can only be heard on the Internet.Those interested on being on Gospel Elevations can call James Robinson @ 810.625.0992 or E-Mail: jrobin747@yahoo.com.

Click "Artist's Picture " to load artist page, and music. You need Macromedia Flash to listen to each artist.

************************************************************************************

I only do this because I myself, love the music. These are just suggestions about the websites I post on my blog. It would really be cool though, if you know someone who likes this type of music, to let them know about it. You can vote for their site there too.

Also, I would like to get some feedback, so that I can pass it back on to my friend that sent me the link. Art D., aka Leethal. (here is his site too, you can listen to his music, and maybe drop him a line of encouragement in his ministry)? Thanks, and GOD bless you all. amen.

Pam

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=11285394&Mytoken=20050601184328
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 6:27 PM

2 Comments:

Holy hip hop? I've heard of it but I've never listened to it before. Have you? If so, what do you think about it? At my church, they usually just sing hymns.(sp?) Not hip-hop hymns. Lol.

By Blogger raya, at 9:26 AM  

Hey, I don't know much about music that talk about God and all that, but I do love specially two songs.
"What if God was one of us" by Joan Osborn (I'm almost sure you've heard this one..

The other one is in spanish, it's called "Nadie te ama como Yo" ("No one loves you as I do") by Martin Valverde. Translated, it says more less something like this:

"I've waited this moment from long ago
I've waited for you to be like this
I've waited for you to talk to me
I've waited for you to come to me
I know what you've lived, and I too know why you've cryed
I know what you've suffered, because I've never left you

No one loves you as I do(2x)
Look at the cross, that's my biggest proof
No one loves you as I do
No one loves you as I do(2x)
Look at the cross, it was for you, because I love you
No one loves you as I do

I know well what you tell me, even when sometimes you don't talk to me
I know well what you feel, even when you never share it
I've walked at your side, next to you I've ever been
Even sometimes I've carried you
I've been your best friend"

By Blogger Shadow Walker, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com