<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, June 19, 2005

Awwwwwwww, man. I LOVE spending time with my grandkids!!! We had friday, saturday, and then today early Cherokee and I were brought back to Riverside, by LaShane, Kiara, Garth Jr., Jack, Samuel and Samantha, aka "Diva", 'cause she sings soooooooo well.

We spent the time on the freeway, S I N G I N G, yes, we all took turns singing parts of our favorite songs, and let me tell you, if there is a more vocal family anywhere around here, I've never heard of them!! Of course it got to the point that we were all singing "Buffy the Vampire Slayer the Musical" songs.

Those, by Joss the Genius, Whedon, being all of our favorites, yeah, we got the CD!! Even the six year old twins know all the words, and Kiara and Jack did a rip-roaring rendition of the Anya, Zander duet, "I'll never Tell". I tried to bring in some culture singing Johnny Mathis' "All the Time", and a couple of "Smokey and the Miracles" old songs, "I like it like That", and "Mickey's Monkey", as a tribute to Mickey Rourke.

Who could pass up "Lollipop", or even "Hungry like the Wolf"? My kids, Geno, LaShane and Cherokee grew up listening to the Pretenders, Patti Smith, Culture Club, Michael Jackson, Wham, Men at Work, you know? While I remember Patty Page, and Doris Day, and Louie Prima and Keely Smith. Who could forget Mary Ford, along with Les Paul and his band of Renown?

Of course as an older teenager, it was all the Miracles, Diana Ross and the Supremes, the Marvelettes, Chaka Kahn, and Rufus. Bob Marley, and Roy Ayers, George Clinton and the MotherShip Connection. Sly and the Family Stone, Kool and the Gang. Oh, I could go on and on, but then I would start crying for my lost youth, and end up all snotty nosed and puffy eyed.

Fuggitaboudit!!! L I V E in the NOW!! Gosh darn it. Why is earth on a 365 day year? Dang me, dang me, otta take a rope and hang me!! High, from the highest treeeeeeeeeeee, oh woman don't you weeeeep for meeeeeeeeeeeee. What's that from? I never did listen to country!! Okay, except for "The Tennessee Waltz"

Waaaaahhhh!! I'm come undone!! HELP ME!!! I know no up to date songs, I guess they call them that, by heart. All that gut thumping power driving bull dozer eardrum busting drell that is played today!!

Anyway, I'm home, honey!!! Back in my chair, on MY computer, posting on MY sites. Here, and on www.alienlovespredator.com and on www.myspace.com you know the good sites!! Oh, yeah, I gotta write a plot synopsis for www.MickeyRourkeonline.com also before I get off of the computer to watch T.V. Tonight is the 4400!! Yeaaaaaaaah!

It's good to visit, but oh the incomparable joy of being in your own hovel. Far outweighs the trips any road trip.

ODGAY ESSBLAY OUYAY!! menAay!!

Pamela
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 7:46 PM

3 Comments:

You're a living walking advertisement! Lol. J/p.

The 4400? My parents love that show! I don't watch it much though. That's their time....

Sometimes lyrics just get stuck in your head. I don't know where those ^ lyrics came from. "Hang from a tree. For the life of me" Something like that you said? Lol. Sometimes that happens.

I have some lyrics in my mind too, but I don't have a clue what the song's called! It goes something like:
"Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees and prayed
You not to leave because I'd go bazurk?

Well ya lefted me anyhow!
And the days got worse and worse
And you see that I have gone completely mad!

They're coming to take me away haha! They're coming to take me away haha-hoho-hehe-heha!"

Please don't think I'm krazi. I'm not...but if you hear anything, it's not true!P

TTYL,
Thanks for the post, Raya

By Blogger raya, at 12:02 AM  

I do remember that song!! It was some crazy old guy who wore a straight jacket when he sang it. It's one of those "One hit wonders", like "Dang Me". The "hang me from the highest tree, song", from back in the day. Radio songs that we used to listen to on the way to and from work.
Me and Cherokee (she's 32), both love the 4400, we are SciFi nuts!! Anything like Firefly, (tv show, by the guy that did Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Joss Whedon), we are alone, her dad is up in Redding, CA. We're separated, but we did talk tonight, father's day and all. We still love each other, though. We just cannot live together! (34 years, huh?)
People are krazi, Raya, but you gotta love us anyway, the only alternative is animals, and it's against the law to marry your pet!! Thank GOD, 'cause I think that some people would probably try!! Hahahahahahaha!! By the way, "Who told you I walked"?
Some days I gotta use that damn wheelchair!! But, it's true, I love to get people to read "MY STUFF", 'cause I'm usually so witty, and comical. hehe.
Thanks for, well...., you know!!
Pamela

By Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels, at 12:18 AM  

o.O??
Too many names and titles I don't even slightly recognize...

By Blogger Shadow Walker, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com