<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, May 04, 2005

You were my man, my darling, my hopes, my dreams. For you to understand what this means.
I will explain.
I stood all the jealousies, and all the bitching too.
Yes, I'd forget them all, once in bed with you.

Oh, darling! How could we end up like this?
Oh, baby, let me reminisce.

And when we, "ooooooooooo", we stopped the hands of time!!
You set my soul on fire, and my one desire was to love you,
and think of you with PRIDE., and keep you
satisfied.

Oh baby, oooooooooooooooo baby! We could not bear down
'neath the strain.

Leave you? I never meant to, now you seeeeeeee how much
you hurt me, but, if you ever need me?
I'll be by your side. For the many happy times
we shared.


Take the good along with the bad.


I've NEVER loved nobody, like I loved you baby, but
Now, it's time for us to say, "farewell".
Farewell, my darling! Maybe we'll meet,
Down the line?

It's too late for you and me.
Much too late for you and I.
Much too late for you to cry.

It's too late for you and me.
Much too late for you and I.
Much too late for me to cry.

Oh, we tried, GOD knows we tried.
Now, it's too late.

(There's a bit more to this song, but it loses something in the writing down. Because when
Marvin Gaye sings it, you can hear his pain in the song, I think that he was singing the song
to a real woman, maybe his wife, Anna? Or someone he really loved and had to leave? I
don't really know for sure. One thing that I do know, is that I sing this song in many of my
own dreams, to my husband, Richard. and I know in my heart that it is too late for us. I can still cry for the loss of love, even though sometimes I believe that the actual emotion is, and always was, only in my own mind. This is why this song stays on my mind day after day,
month after month, year after year. It won't let me go. Me with the tender heart).
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 4:21 PM

3 Comments:

It's so hard losing love and thinking once and again about it...

It's so hard to remember the things that meant to happen but didn't... to remember the things that you thought were going to have with some special person... and just didn't happen...

It's hard missing something you had once and lost... and also hard to miss something that didn't come true.

For what it's worth, I understand.

By Blogger 09260, at 10:47 PM  

Thanks for sharing me some pictures of your family archives. They seem to had a great time in that trip.

BTW... Do you know Mexico?

And thanks for the tips for videos and pictures =)

Yes, my last pos was about the Pope. I think it's very difficult to any Pope in the future to fill the big shoes that Karol Wojtyla left.... only time will tell. And I would prefer other than Ratzinger... for experience, I can tell that german could be intolerant... and this Ratzinger I believe has a very conservative mind set.

By Blogger 09260, at 10:52 PM  

About the pain, it is constant and it is intense. Yet, being as aware as I am, when I do hear from my own "lost love", I can tell that it is only to me that this loss seems earth shaking! Now that is the saddest part of the whole life time experience.
I want to seem as if it doesn't matter DK, I want sweet dreams, and happy days. Then again, I just want to be free, do you know what I mean about that? It is like, if you don't miss me, then why are you worthy of me missing you?
It doesn't work like that though. Alas, GOD help me to forget.

By Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com