<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, May 08, 2005

Name: Pamela Grant Daniels (nee: Goodwin).

Parents: Gilbert Grant Goodwin and Lugenia Cornelia Strickland (Taylor-Goodwin).

Birthday: June 25th, 1947. Two weeks after my dad's birthday (June 10th), and two weeks before my mom's birthday (July 9th). Special, huh?

Siblings: Yes, I have: two sisters. Billie Jean Price (nee: Strong), Anna Elizabeth Akers (nee: Goodwin). and seven brothers. Robbin Adair Goodwin (deceased, VietNam conflict, 1966), Gilbert Eugene Goodwin, Loran Cornelius Goodwin, Kenneth Milton Goodwin, Patrick Lynn Goodwin, William Grant Goodwin, Craig Bennett Goodwin.

Birthplace: Riverside, CA. In the back seat of a Chevrolet car, driven by my Dad's cousin Audrey. Going down Magnolia Avenue towards the hospital.

Current Location: Riverside, CA.

Eye Color: Brown.

Hair Color: Brown, darker brown than my eyes.

Height: 5' 0".

Weight: Just over 140 lbs. (sigh).

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed, all the way.

Your Heritage: I say, "Black". Yet, there are a few others races in there that made me, ME.

The Shoes You Wore Today: Black swimming shoes (for boys). They're cute.

Your Weakness: Very handsome men. I get weak kneed around them.

Your Fears: I can't really articulate my fears.

Your favorite Pizza: Sausage with green pepper, mushrooms and onions, lots of cheese, thick soft crust.

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To help make my family solvent, happy and ALL together in one huge mansion, like on "Dallas". (the T V show).


Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don't used any IM messenges.

Thoughts First Waking Up: "Whoa, I'm still alive!!!, Thank YOU FATHER GOD, for blessing me, and all my family also!!! Amen".

Your Best Physical Feature: My face, people still tell me I am pretty.

Your Bedtime: I don't have any special time to go to bed.

Your Most Missed Memory: Making love (with my husband, kissing him). Long ago sad memories. "Sigh".

Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi.

MacDonalds or Burger King: Bruger King. Really Carl's Junior is best to me!!!

Single or Group Dates: Single. To the Drive-in, or to dinner. Fun!!!

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea or Lipton, no difference to me, but with lemon.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla, with frozen sliced strawberries on top.

Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't know if I ever had a cappuccinos? I love coffee with lots of creamer (Hazelnut flavor), and fake sugar.

Do you Smoke: Not anymore, it's been over 38 years since I did it, seriously.

Do you Swear: No, damn it!!! Hell no! (sometimes, but not often). :)

Do you Sing: It's not good anymore, but I still do it.

Do you Shower Daily: No, but often enough for my skin and hair to always smell good.

Have you Been in Love: Yes, and I still am in love.

Do you want to go to College: Not only no, but HELL no! See, you made me cuss!

Do you want to get Married: I am still married to my first husband, (for 34 years now)!!

Do you belive in yourself: Believe what in myself? WHAT???

Do you get Motion Sickness: No.

Do you think you are Attractive: Yes, for my age.

Are you a Health Freak: No, I hate to focus on myself, or on my health.

Do you get along with your Parents: They are both deceased, but yes, once I did get along with both of them. I was Daddy's little girl right up until he died.

Do you like Thunderstorms: If I am in the house, and it is dark and I am warm, sure.

Do you play an Instrument: No, I never had the descipline to take lessons.

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes, a little bit of wine. White Zinfandel. At Plush Cafe.

In the past month have you Smoked: NO. Not in over 30 years!!!

In the past month have you been on Drugs: Yes, the doctor gives me drugs for my ailments, of which I have many. Diabetes and so on.

In the past month have you gone on a Date: NO.

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Nope.

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No, none.

In the past month have you eaten Shushi: Yes. California Rolls.

In the past month have you been on stage: Yes. I sang at Garth's going away party, with my Granddaughter, also at Plush Cafe.

In the past month have you been dumped: No.

In the past month have you gone skinny dipping: NOOOOOOOOOOO.

In the past month have you stolen anything: No.

In the past month have you been called a tease? NOOOOOOOOO.

How do you want to Die: Peacefully in bed and without too much pain. Please GOD?

What do you want to be when you grow up? I'd like to be a woman of my word. (I am grown-up chronologically). I still feel like a youngster though, in my mind!


Where would you like to go in this world. To bed. To sleep. Perchance to dream?

Do you take drugs: Yes, the doctor has prescribed me plenty of medications that are serious drugs. For my Neuropathy, diabetes, osteoporosis, chronic pain, et'c, et'c, et'c!!!

Number of CDs: I own: 2 or 4, I guess? I listen to Cherokee's, she has hundreds of them.

Number of piercings: Four.

Number of piercings in each ear? Two, all together I have 4.

Number of Tattoos: None.

Number of things in my past I regret: None, I've been forgiven for everything I've ever done!!

IN A GUY/GIRL:

***For me, it's guys all the way, okay? *** So, here goes.


Eye Color: Green, Blue, Hazel then Brown. Grey would be heaven to see.

Hair color: R E D, is my favorite hair color. I also like: Blonde or brown, and Bald!!

Height: Long as he is over, 5' 5", I'm cool.

Race: I don't see race in a person. Only personality!! (or even nice features), at first.

Personality: I like a man to be open hearted, nicely funny, loves his own family, treats his mother, and father with respect!!, but he's independant, likes to go out to movies, loves to snuggle, not too aggressive in love-making, tender, a "one-woman man attitude" at all times.

Job type: I don't care what he does, as long as it is legal, moral in nature, and he is happy at it, and willing and able to pay the rent, and still have money left over for food bills, and fun, also. Alot to ask? I don't think so!

Car type: I really am not a snob. I would be happy, if he does have an automobile, it is in good working order, and he keeps it very clean. I'd even help with that.

Looks: I really don't have to have an adonis, but he has to be able to enter a room and Not scare people!! I like a clean person. One that smells good and likes to shower or bathe. Wears clean clothes everyday after work! Hair, lots or bald, just so long as it is neat!!
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 9:20 PM

1 Comments:

hey aunty long time since weve spoken how are you doing? by the way this is your nephew patrick living out here in milwaukee

By Blogger patgood, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com