<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Friday, May 27, 2005

Hey buddies,
There is a cool site that I am now on. It's called "MYSPACE". There are THOUSANDS of people on this site. No Joke. So, if you want to make romantic dates, or you want to influence people with you views, or you just want to find some COOL new, girl or boy, friends!!! Hey, check it out? You may just change your whole life, Quien Sabe? Who knows? Oh and NO, I am not getting any commission from "MYSPACE". I just like it. Jeeeze!

http://www.myspace.com/pagrada

This IS the link to my own personal website on "MYSPACE", but once you go there, you can find out how to get your own personal site. It's alot of fun, and you might be surprised WHO is on "MYSPACE". (Besides ME, I mean---hehe. After all, I AM a celebrity,---in my OWN mind that is)!! I'm only here to HELP you people!!!

I just love to keep up on cool sites like this one and "MYSPACE", (and of course, www.neopets.com ). Which if you haven't visited, PLEASE do so NOW, (or whenever YOU want, OKAY)? Just a suggestion, not a command, MY PEOPLE, (so), "STAND DOWN". THAT'S an order!!----hehe. No need to get angry, calm down, calm down. I'm just kidding.

Keep checking back for more important news. Same blog time, same blog channel. Adios. Pam
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 6:31 PM

2 Comments:

Hmmm, BOO My Space! Yay Blogger! Lol. Lemme stop:P

Don't start a mob Ms. P,
Raya

By Blogger raya, at 1:53 PM  

I forgot to tell you that I am crazy!! Don't spread it around, but I have a whole army in my head! I am NEVER alone!! Try MYSPACE, you might like it!! haha.Pam

By Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com