<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, April 27, 2005


This is a photo of our livingroom in our apartment when we lived in northern California, (Redding). Cherokee changed the furniture in this apartment also when she came up to stay with me and her Dad, Richard, I don't think that he liked her taking over the way that she did, 'cause he didn't stay around alot back then!!! He walked in, looked around, and walked back out!! She made it look so much better than the way he had it. I had no say in the way that the furniture was situated, because I was very un-well and I spent most of my time in bed at this time. Even though, I must admit, I have never had much talent when it comes to re-arranging furniture and decorating places, in fact however a place looks when I move in, is fine with me. I do like to fill up the wall and the refrigerator surface, with family photos and artwork, but other than that, I am lost!! I did always buy lots of sheets, covers, comforters, and towels and stuff like that, but that is just because I never thought that you could have enough of them in the house, in case family or friends came up to stay for awhile. When Cherokee and I left Redding, we left lots of household items for her Dad, and so we started over when we moved here. That was, and still is fun, 'cause both of us love to shop, and we would rather shop for plants, household items, and clothes, than to eat!! We would both like to get alot more income so that we could buy more items for our cute place, here.
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 1:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com