<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, April 24, 2005


Our apartment after Cherokee added a black curtain behind the Media Stand. Along with the red and vanilla wicker baskets on the shelves. More plants were stationed on the upper shelves, and added the perfect touch there. I love the look, and the picture on the television is more defined now also. Just a few days after this photo was taken, she completely covered the wall behind the T.V. stand, by putting the same black material over the door to my bedroom and the small space between my door and the small side closet door. It doesn't seem like much room there, but it made all of the difference in the world, completeing the look that way! Those spots of red, vanilla, green and even the burgandy in the room gives it an elegant look. Cherokee has DVDs, CDs and VHS tapes that go on forever!!!!! She doesn't have room for ALL of them, and some are in a rack in my bedroom near my T.V. stand. I only have a couple of DVDs myself. Old movies like "The White Warrior" with Steve Reeves, (he was sooooo gorgeous), you might have seen him in an old Hercules movie? I even have one DVD of "Annie Oakley, (remember Tag and Lofty)? "Bat Masterson", (played by the ever suave Gene Berry), and "The Cisco Kid", (played by Duncan Reynaldo), with his side-kick, "Pancho". Who was all ways yelling, "Hey Cisco, wait for me". Ahhhh, the good ole days. That's about it for me, and DVDs. I only have a few CDs also. Maxwell being my favorite of all. I like Kevin Sandbloom also. Then there are a couple of Carlos Whittaker, and one of Moi. We have just about every style of music covered. I look around and I think, "we NEED to move to get more room"!!!!!!! Just kidding, we love this apartment. We are so close to everything that we need. Like, Wal*Mart!
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 9:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com