<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Sunday, April 24, 2005


Here is another view of the apartment, I am there on the computer while Cherokee is taking photos. Odds are I am here on my blog, posting. Since this photo was taken, she has taken down the artwork over the dining room table, (her own creation, all of my children are very artistic), and put up instead a huge asian fan. It's beautiful, her cousin Michelle bought it for her, two in fact, I have one on the wall in my bedroom! They were too big to add both over the tiny dining room table. As of right now, this piece was transformed into a collage of family photos, and hangs on the small wall opposite the dining room, (can I call that tiny space that)? (Yes, I can) table. The picture in the photo was another one painted by my son, Geno, who is a very talented artist. I call it, "Landscape, a study in Grey". Very poetic. Yes? We have many many large plants in the apartment. Palms, and Elephant Ears, and hanging vines. We both love the "jungle look" and can't get enough greenery to satisfy us! Soon we will have to hire a guide to show us the way to the bathroom!!! (hehe).
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 9:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com