<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Tuesday, March 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, don't they just keep coming and coming, at the speed of light? Darn, I hadn't even noticed for hours, and I mean at least two, since it is 2:47 am right now. I did get off of the computer for an hour or so, to watch, "Medium". That new show starring, Patricia Arquett? That is such a good show to me, and my daughter Cherokee likes it alot too. There are only a few tv shows that I will even think about getting off of the computer to watch! Other ones are just shows that I like, but won't stop surfing, for. I will stop for Alias, for sure. I will stop for Lost!!! I definitely stop for Carnivale, (Whew)!!! Some times I stop for Medical Investigations, but once in awhile, I am playing games on Neopets, and I can't stop in the middle of the game, so I'll just listen, and glance back at the tv, if I hear a new voice I don't recognise. Most of the CSI shows, I get off of any site I am on to watch. Now, though, we're down to LasVegas, and New York. Miami comes on at the same time as something else, we like or rather Cherokee likes more, my tv is in my bedroom, and I don't like to watch it alone. I used to totally get off the computer for Gilmore Girls, but now!!!, the story line that has, Lorelei and Luke broken up, and Rory lusting after that "creepy guy" named, Logan, are making me gag!!! If something on that show makes me nostalgic about my own situation, I won't watch that episode either. Emily and Richard are two of the most evil people on TV, to boot!!!
Most of the other light weight sit-coms, like Eve, or Girlfriends, or One on One, or Everybody loves Raymond, et'c, (which by the way, neither Cherokee, nor I watch anyway)!!! are not interesting enough for me to quit the computer for. I will listen and think, "Oh my dear LORD, who in the world wrote this garbage"? We are more to be pitied than censored, I guess, if this is what most of us people, watch evening after evening. Then don't even get me started on awards shows! GOD bless America!!! Amen. No, I won't even say a word. Doing their jobs as actors is one thing, and I applaude them when they are good at doing that, and that is all I will say.
If I ever watch The View, or Dr. Phil, or ANY of those reality shows, please!!!, someone come and shoot me in the head, 'cause I would have to be brain dead. That is the only reason I would ever sit in front of a TV with any of that dung on it. (Oh, or I am visiting someone who likes that type of stuff, and I can't go home, then I keep my mouth shut, and my opinions to myself)!! I truly believe in, "to each his/her own". Long as it's legal, and doesn't hurt any body. What do I care? Just P L E A S E, don't ASK me my opinion? Some of the things I like, like SciFi channel, and the SeventhDayAdventist TV shows, are an acquired taste.
I like different types of movies too, when I am alone in my room, you couldn't get me to watch a comedy!!! Yet, I will watch Mickey Rourke, over and over in any movie he is in. Stephen Baldwin? Over and over. Eric Roberts? I just like to stare at him! I keep thinking, "Julia MUST be his half-sister, with him being so gorgeous, and her being so odd looking". I just saw Mickey in "The Last Outlaw" again for the umpteenth time, great as always! Then Eric was in "No Alibi", with Dean Cain and Lexa Doig, (from Andromedia fame), and once again I watched it from beginning to strange ending! When ever "Absence of the Good", is on I HAVE to watch it. I think it and "Dead Awake" are two of my favorite movies. I only have about 100 all time favorites, including, "Shadow Men"! So, that isn't a very long list. Like I said earlier, when they do good on their jobs, actors are great!!! Oh well, it's 3:34 am, time to go turn on my TV! Cherokee is still awake this morning, which is unusual, listening to her Court TV shows, and writing her novel. She is a great novelist!!! I just wish she would look into getting both of them published! I loved her first one, and I am sure that I will love the next.
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 2:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com