<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, February 09, 2005


This is my beautiful teen-aged granddaughter, Kiara. At school, now, she is taking cosmetology. Just about everytime I see her, her hair is different! These are self potraits, she was outside of Cherokee and my apartment, with Cherokee's new digital camera, trying to take some artsy photos of herself. She is a fairly good photographer, too. I have some photos that she took of the family when she was much younger, and they are great! I remember when I was fifteen. I wished I had of had a camera! With me, it was the mirror! I took over an hour at a time to put on make-up, and I didn't mind if I messed up. I would wash it all off, and start over again. I remember my Mamma yelling, "you're only going out to get the mail"!!! (and the box was on the front porch, right next to the door)! I didn't care, one never knows whom they might run into, even on your own front porch! Right? She is so much like her mother, but what they don't know is that they both are so like me at that age. I don't think that I'll tell them though.
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 10:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com