<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, February 09, 2005


This is Garth Jr., he and the rest of the grandkids, with their Mamma, LaShane, came over to visit Cherokee and me. Jr., loves to play Cherokee's Zelda game, and so she had to surprise him to get him to turn around to take this photo. He is really good at all the video games. I guess all the kids are, but he seems the most passionate about them. Later, when Cherokee had finished frying chicken for us, for dinner, he didn't want to get off of the game!!! He's nine years old, so you can probably guess he has been playing these games for years. Me? I don't even know how to put the games into the Nintendo player, or how to turn them on! I've seen countless children play, that includes Cherokee, and my husband, Richie Rich, (who, by the way was addicted to this one space game, with the twins?), but I just never had the desire to play. Now, if they were free?, and on the computer? I have wanted to play one. I want to play Sims.
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 10:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com