<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I've been looking at blogs on blogclicker, and bloggercrowd, and I have noticed that many of them are political! I think that that is all right, but that isn't what I want to read. I wonder about the people that only write political blogs. Do they want to have something to say, but know that they won't be heard by any of the people in politics? So they blog here, just to get the things that they feel off of their chests? I won't read them. Soon as I see any name that smacks of political position, I click away. Don't get me wrong, I do care about the condition of the minds of our leaders. The president, vice-president, even the governor of the state of California, Ahhnold S.
I pray for them, because that is my job, as a christian. I pray for them to get saved, and to do things that will help people, not just themselves! I think that realistically, none of them are going to make any difference, and isn't it funny that no matter how many people made fun of George W., he still got re-elected? I just don't believe that voting makes any difference, yeah, I heard about the electoral college. Who runs these things? We're lied to about everything else, but they're going to really tell you the honest truth about who gets elected, or how?
We don't know what is going on in the government, and by we, I mean the people who are NOT "elected officials."! Once you're in, you get to be on a different level of society. You change, "you're one of them". If you're very rich, you're already "one of them". From birth. Money does not see any colors, either. It's just who's got it, and how much you can be controlled by the "powers that be". Who are the "powers that be"? I don't know. I'm not "one of them". We see so much stuff on TV, and in movies. Like "X-file". Some of it could be true, some of it could be put out there to keep humanity in the dark, as to what is really happening. So, why get so upset about any and everything that is going on? I say, (if), there is a GOD, and HE did create heaven and earth, (and all the rest of the universe), let HIM deal with it. HE, (as the HOLY SPIRIT), says in "The WORD". "Pray for those that are in authority over you, that you may have peace". Well, obviously we aren't doing our praying. It's obvious that we think that we know better than HE does, about what should be going on! We are all one species, yet, we kill each other because of things that don't even belong to us. Like the oil, in the Mid-East. We set ourself up as Kings and Queens, and have people serve us!!! (which I think is the most idiotic thing in the world)!!! We are all just human beings, people!!!!! What makes people think that they have different, that automatically makes them ROYALTY? I know that GOD sets up Kings, and Princes. But are any of the Royals less full of crap, than any of the rest of us, who are not royalty? I get so well, actually, it is, frustrated, by all the bowing and scraping that is expected to be done in the presence of "Royalty". Most of them are addle pated as it is.
Something like what those people who are called "celebrities", expect also. No, not all of them, but we all kiss more ass for them, than for anybody else. We make jobs around celebrities, magazines devoted to their lives, their "work", their love-lives, their matings, we even make their children celebrities before they DO anything. It's sickening! I happen to love some celebs, but I won't call them "STARS". (Like my pastor, Matt Brown, of Sandals Church, says), "STARS? Those beautiful things that shine up in the night sky? Why do we call them that."? Celebrities are just, "Big bags, full of gaseous emissions."!
You know, I can act, I've been doing it all of my life! I've been one person, then another, whenever it suited me. Most people that think that they know me, don't. I don't know myself. You, too, probably act alot!! Once in awhile, I just go around hating everything!!!, and that with a smile on my face. Another time, I love everybody and enjoy everything! Yet, I will act depressed, as if I am ready to commit suicide. Just because I am skewered like that. I don't want people to know what is going on inside my head, ever. I think that I am insane!! Is it because of inbreeding? Maybe. Or, do I have Royal blood running in my veins too? Some distant royal ancestor, diddled in the "maids", or rather, (EXCUSE ME), "slaves", quarters? Then did he double diddle, in his own offspring's (of that slave's), quarters? You never know, huh? Those people diddled in their own gene pool. So, I sure don't know, 'cause I don't know my "way back" ancestors, like some Americans do. I can't trace my lineage back to the "Mayflower", or "someplace in Europe", or even "a country in Africa", or "Scotland", or "Ireland". I just look in the mirror, and see a fair complectioned Black woman, and oh yeah, I know the names, Goodwin, Strickland, Hopkins, Boswell, Davis, Cole, Dumas, where did those names come from? Why isn't there one African name in the bunch? Since they call us African-American, why don't I know where that part of my family lineage was from? Why don't I know any of their names, or what they went through to get to the "New Land"? I really just want to know "who", took away my heritage? I don't know who laid with the first of my grandparents, (before my mother's grandparents, and my father's grandparents). Who were those people that made me who I am today.
Only GOD knows. I, or anyone, could be one of the King's,(of some foreign country), illegitimate git! My Mamma used to joke and say, "Mamma's baby, daddy's maybe". 'Cause who knew, unless you're DNA was tested? I don't think that that happened much back then. Female African's wombs just got full of other nationalitie's babies, and no one thought to get the names of the various males, that had put them there. Well that is, nobody but the LORD!!! Amen.
I got way far off from politics, but to me, those themes are all in the same category, Politicians, Movie Actors, and, The Royals. People who live "off the sweat of other people's brows". Parasites. (Much loved parasites in most cases). I don't say that lightly, You know we do this to ourselves, we make them "larger than life." I make myself love them, 'cause the same SAVIOR who died for me, died for them. I pray for all of them, whether, in politics, acting, or born royalty. GOD bless their souls. HE also knows that I have done some things that would make spicy, just as much read, articles, in the Enquirer, or the Globe, or the Sun, or the Star, whatever!!, but alas, I'm just an ordinary mortal, "normal", un-news worthy. (and), I say, "Thank YOU FATHER GOD"!!!, for that. I'd much rather buy those rags to read about some other "news worthy", events, than have anyone read something bad about me, or my next door neighbor, or any member of my family, to tell you the truth. Like politicians, actors, and royals, aren't going to have to answer for all of the things that they did, and do, and never made ammends for? Oh, I think that they will. That is, unless they get saved, and honestly give their lives to JESUS. Amen? Amen!!
I sure wouldn't mind if, they asked for forgiveness, repented, changed, and being forgiven, lived good Christian lives there after. Would you?
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 11:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com