<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hey,
What is ALL this blog business? Is it SUPPOSED to take up all your time? I now find www.BlogClicker.com. Where you click on other people's blogs, and you get credit for it? The only thing is. I don't know what all this credit is for? I haven't even been playing on Neopets for awhile. Because of going on all of these people's blogs. I tell you it's addicting, for me. I am sure glad that my Pet, (Kikiakaa, a cute little blue kacheek male.), is in a motel for awhile, so I don't have to stop looking at blogs to go and feed him!! I DO still go and collect my interest for all my neopoints in the Neopian bank. Hey!! I'm a millionaire in neopoints, (though I don't do anything with them, but go to other people's shops in Neopia, and buy stuff to give away, to my daughters, LaShane, Cherokee, my niece, Michelle, and my granddaughter. Sometimes to my neofriend, Dustor. He is so nice. We are pen-pals now also). I may play a game or two, but that's it, then I rush back here to read blogs!!! It's too much fun, (at times).
Anyway, I have seen some crazy blogs, and some very interesting ones too. There is one advantage to being on the Blogclicker site, (so they say), that more people get to read your blog also. I have a counter on my blog site, "From my hands to your eyes", and there have been quite afew stop-bys. I don't know if people actually read all of MY posts, but when I find an interesting or just a "cute", blog, I read all of their posts!! Then sometimes you'll click the icon, (that you are prompted to click), and there will be a game to play. The last one I played, I won 16 credits! Cool. I still haven't read what the credits are for. The site is free, so it says. So, WHAT am I collecting credits for? If anyone that knows, happens to read this post, please e-mail me, and tell me, (in layman's terms), what you do with the credits, please! please!! thank you. (In advance). Today, Cherokee, Michelle, Charlene and I, went out in the pouring down rain, (well, it WAS drizzling). To shop. We went to two of our favorite stores. Target, and Wal*Mart. It is so much fun to spend money! I dream sometimes that, I don't have to pay any BILLS, (including rent). WHOO HOO!!! Then, I just take my whole check, and spend it on stuff that I look at (most of the time), and go, "no, I can't get that this time"! I wake up, knowing full well, that I ain't gonna get none of it at all! (Ever)! Well, maybe I will? I just put buying things off for so long, then I HAVE to buy SOMETHING I actually want!
I will buy something just for myself, like perfume, (which I love). Oh, every third check or so. Just to keep my "wanting to stay alive feeling" charged up. I didn't buy any this time though, Cherokee and I still have quite abit left from Christmas! So I wasn't even tempted! I just got some pants and a blouse, this time. Oh, yeah. We went to Plush Cafe this thursday, (yeah, it was raining in Fullerton, too), whoa, there was some great music going on there!! This girl sang, and I'm sorry I don't remember her name, but, she was from San Bernardino, and she is preforming there tuesday nights at this place called, Ray's Downtown Deli. It's at 168 South "E" Street. I don't know where that is exactly myself, but if you'd like to, go and check it out.The telephone number is: 909 (area code) 855-9913, call for directions. There is a $3.00 cover charge, but that is cheap!!!, for the amount of good music and all around fun that you would certainly have. Gil and Ann have a "two drink", minimum. Or rather a "two item" minimum, 'cause they offer such good stuff at Plush. Food, drinks, (well just check out their site, the link is in that little box to the left of this post)! Then with Cephus Love, (of "Cephus Lovesound" band), and Wyll, and Gio, of "Domino Effect", aka "the rapmiester", and Marcus Omauri, "Host", and the rest of the regular crowd, there is no way you wouldn't have "mad fun" there, I guarantee you!!! Try it, you might like it. By the way, Plush is open 7 days a week, and there is always something going on, cool.
Last year Al Maculey, of "Fat Albert" fame was around quite abit. He thought he would be back in January of this year. GOD blessed him to get another movie though, "Glory Road". So, we are praying that he gets as much work in films as he can handle, and even though we might not get to see him "in the flesh", so to speak, we will keep up with him on the "big screen". He is a really cool guy, and a great comedian also. We miss him there. Okay, now it's after three in the morning! I gotta go take my medication, and go to bed. I don't usually get to sleep until around 10:00 am or so, but I have seen some good films on HBO and Cinemax at that time. Like "Digging to China" with Kevin Bacon and Evan Rachel Wood. (That made me cry),and "Scorcher", with Rutger Hauer, and Marc Dacascos! Good movies, both. Anyway, "Good day"........, I SAID, "GOOD DAY"!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 2:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com