<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hey, not that I mind, but does this just go on FOREVER? LOL. Pam/P.M./Mom, (I ad-libbed a little, this time).
Hello Friend, and you know who you are by now!I HOPE YOU SEND THIS BACK, because? Well, this IS one of the cutest and nicest emails around, and for some odd reason, nobody is brave enough to stop sending it, even after four or five times! ..Happy Friends Week?!! Happy National Friendship Week. Wait, how many weeks is that? Two, or more? I lost count!!, but, anyway, many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE friends will put up with you sending them this e-mail over and over AGAIN, and on top of that, STILL manage to leave footprints in your heart. Now, time to insert a bit of wise advice: To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart!!! (Okay, feeling guilty now)? (Smile). Anger is only one letter short of danger. (and, you're too far away right now to shoot me, so just go on and laugh). Then delete this, and please, don't send it back to me, I might get violent, next time).
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people, so don't say anything mean behind MY back. He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; yeah, me AND my money. If I had any, that is. He, who loses faith, loses all. So, "keep the FAITH, baby". Was that Kojak who said that? No, dummy, it was Adam Clayton Powell, that's right. Learn from the mistakes of others. Yeah, but who wants you all up in their business? Especially when they're messing up? but, still you can't live long enough to make them all yourself! So, I suggest you read The Star, or the Enquirer, and learn from the PROs! Friends, you and me...You brought another friend. And then there were 3 ... We started our group ..... Our circle of friends . There is no beginning ... There is no end ... Okay?Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care .... Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO SEND IT TO all your friend, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU..........., NOT! Leave me alone now, okay? I have a headache, no, I have to go to the store, oh, wait, I can't read English, and my translator went home for the evening. WHAT?

~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 6:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com