<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Saturday, January 15, 2005

Here I am, sitting here reading other people's posts, I am an inveterate looky-loo, of the written page. Cereal boxes, wrappers of stuff, (anything really), books, magazines, papers (especially the pulp fiction types), Star, Enquirer, Globe. I draw the line after those. Since they came on the same subscription, that is, I used to turn my nose up at the Globe, but it is just a re-girgitation of the other two. Now, it is the blogs, ("what did you do to me, LaShane")? I had no idea this stuff existed!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE!!! These are people that are writing their own articles for the world, or at least those of us that have computers, and want to read their crap. Right up in the right hand corner of this site, I saw the words, "next blog", for days, I was thinking, "next blog"? What would happen if I clicked on it? Would I get lost in a sea of "where am I"? Could I find my way back to my own territory? I'm very reluctant to try new things on this machine. It is so fascinating, yet at times, intimidating, to me. I didn't grow up in the "information age", in fact I was peaking in the "age of color television"! I have been blind, and now (again), I see (yeah, literally). "Look what they are doing now, Mamma"!!! She wouldn't believe it! Yet, just like me, there are hundreds, nay, thousands of people writing empty posts on this thrilling site! It's like, "let's get together, yay, yay, yah". Let's talk about what it is like behind my eyes, (uhhhhh scary thought). What's it like behind your eyes? Not in front of them, we all see it, yet it is different to everybody! Why do you see what you do? Why do I see what I do? Well, that is a new concept! I'm totally "whacked", what about you? We all think, "damn, we're sane, but that person is _u_ked up" Naw, you're just as _u_ked up too, maybe it's just that behind your eyes you automatically justify the way you think, and the things you do, to make you seem "normal" although, I certainly don't know what that bandied about term means. Normal? It's an alien concept, probably made up in the mind of some person who thought they had the right to tell other people what to do, or how to think. Yet their own life was totally dysfunctional in all parts. That's what I think! So there. What was I talking about? Oh, yeah. Another waste of alot of electricity! Yet, we pay for this stuff, right? Or in the case of alot of the bloggers on this site, their parents do! I cringe when I see, "I don't work, but I am so bored", "I want to get away from my _u_king parents, but I'm not out of junior high school yet, so I have to be here awhile still", "My job is killing me, yeah, I go out every week-end and drink myself stupid, and act a total fool, but, do I have to work too"? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? LOL. I gotta admit, I did the same things before 30, before I had to finally settle down, and start putting the "children" first. I don't know where the years went, I mean, I know where they went, (in the past), but while they were so important then, now, it's like, "damn, I could have done that, with no consequences, yet I didn't". So, you may ask, "what's the difference, wasted days, or wasted electricity, (which equates to wasted time)"? Nothing. Carry on.
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 3:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com