<Globaldust Fan Locations for Mickey Rourke Tuesday, January 11, 2005

FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Pray This Simple Prayer & Believe !

"Dear God, help me. I am a sinner. I know I cannot get my own sin wiped away. I need a Savior. I need Jesus. I ask for Him in my life. This day, this moment, I receive Jesus as my personal Savior. I submit to Him as my Lord and King. I turn from my sins and turn toward You. I receive your Holy Spirit to dwell richly within me. Fill me to overflowing with your Holy Spirit. From this moment on, I am Yours and You are mine. And this is forever. From this moment on, whenever I can, I will tell all those around me that I am now a Christian. I am now a child of my Father God, not merely Your creation. I am now a brother to my Lord Jesus. And nothing can take You away from me, in Jesus’ Name. Thank you Father for saving me."

If you prayed that prayer and meant it with all of yourself and your heart, the Holy Spirit has just moved in with you. And as Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake, not until the end of time." Welcome to our family, the Family of God.

Friend, If You Just Prayed This Prayer & Believed, Please Email Us At:
iambornagain@wepraisehim.com
~~~~~~~~~~Pamela~~~~~~~~~~~
sat down to play at 4:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment










ABOUT ME



name: Pamela

age: 57

profile: 6071684

comments: SPEAK TO ME

Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com




MY Children's SITES

Gil's Design
LaShane's Creations
Cherokee's Book Group

Plush Cafe

COOL BLOGS

Cherokee's Blog
LaShane's Blog


ARCHIVES

~~~SCRIPTURES~~~

ISAIAH 55:6

JOHN 3:16

MATTHEW 22:14

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com